The corn maze is considered to be one of the most famous items present in the garden, especially in the month of October. It is a rock star in gardens. You can easily make corn maze spices latte, muffins, and pancakes and corn maze pie from pumpkins. It’s the time of Halloween and corn maze are best in Colorado, it is fun watching even spread in acres and acres which are discovered in amazing shapes, size, and colors. Here are some easy tips to grow pumpkins.
- Timings- yes, it is very easy to grow pumpkins, but not now if you want to start time is everything. It depends upon what are your plans with the pumpkins, on the basis of what you need to plant your pumpkin. If you want to use them for Halloween or for decorations, then you need to sow the corn maze seeds outside where all the frost has passed away and the temperature of the soil is nearly 65- degree Fahrenheit. Pumpkins grow faster when the weather is warm, so the timings are all dependent on the weather. If you are living in the colder of the country, then the best timing to grow pumpkins is late May, and in warm places mid- July. If you want to eat pumpkins, then you can sow them inside your house 2-3 weeks before when the frost date is about to go.
- Space- it is one of the essential requirements to grow pumpkins. To grow a pumpkin, you need a minimum of 20 square feet of area.
- Save your seeds- if you find the corn maze you grow this year is best for your Halloween, then you can also save the seeds when they grow. It is the specialty of corn maze which is not present in other foods you consume.
- Clean- keep the seeds aside and take all the pulp out of corn maze and after you finish your carving, you can rinse the seed and pulp in a strainer. Do not leave the seeds in the water for a long period of time.
- Choose- when it comes to select the seeds, choose the largest seeds. You will have more than you ever expected, so you need to make sure that you count 3 times the number of seeds when you compare the number of pumpkins you produce.
- Dry- make sure the seeds are fully dried, for about a week.
- Store- a cool, dry spot is good to store your seeds. You can place them in your refrigerator as well. Or else, put them in an envelope, then place them in a disposable plastic container with few holes so that moisture does not exist in the seeds.
Here where some of the best suggestion you can try while making corn maze Colorado.